Praise and Adoration to God
Focus on God in every moment of Life is simple.
Praise Lord for the wonderful moment with my family and also good food daily
Praise Lord for the air to breath in now is still fresh
This birthday is very meaningful for me. I have celebrated it with tear and asking God to grant me a good Health but How if God's plan ?
Going back to hometown to rest is not an easy decision for me. Making a decision to let go the job which good in terms of income and future career, setting up the priority to give myself a good health. I wish one day I can back to city for my future and friends. Decision always have their consequence and impacts on family and friends, this i believe.
Am I still immature to make a decision for my future? still like last time, hardly to know what to do next step. Yes, just take thing one at a moment, get a good health first and family gathering.
always believe in yourself
you can, you can, you can
I believe determination will help you
1. Gathering with Family
2. Friends
3. Health and Happy
4. Traveling and Hobbies
5. Rest
Dear Sis and Bro,
How do you think?
24 October 2007
Blessed Birthday
Just me:
Melanie
at
7:52:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment